In the United States, Meditation is not as common as other exercises. Unlike Yoga, Meditation is not an exercise for your body. the main focus of meditation is relaxing your mind, organizing your thoughts and observing your breathing patterns. There are a lot more benefits of meditation for our mind and body. Monks and Buddhists commonly practice meditations. The concept of meditation can also be found in almost all Religions. It helps to develop a strong and healthy mind. Over the last few years, there is a significant increase in the number of people who are practising meditation for self-awareness and enlightenment. For beginners, it is a little difficult to focus their mind on one single point and it takes a couple of weeks to strengthen their mind to stay focused and calm. Scientists have found that continuous meditation helps to expand consciousness, boost concentration and enhance awareness of the self.
From a very long time, humans are practising meditation for spiritual, emotional and physical benefits. Meditation is the first step to enlightenment. it takes you to the spiritual journey and leads you to spiritual awareness. You will feel more connected with the universe and its frequencies.
Health Benefits of Meditation
- Meditation helps to develop a healthy body and a strong mind.
- Meditation has proved to be effective in reducing stress levels.
- Mindfulness meditation helps to overcome Anxiety.
- Meditation stimulates positive thinking and optimistic behaviour.
- It helps to generate self-awareness and enhance personal development.
- Practising meditation enables to control your mind and organize your thoughts.
- If you get distracted too often, then meditation is the best treatment to stay focused. It makes it easier to concentrate and focus.
- It increases memory power and makes it easier to memorize things.
- It helps to improve overall health.
- It helps to overcome your fears and phobias.
How to Meditate for Beginners
When you first start practising meditation, you may feel it annoying or difficult to stay focused. It requires continuous practice to unlock hidden benefits of meditation. It is a mental exercise and requires your mind to focus on one single point.
Find a Relaxing Place
Find a calm and quiet place. Sit in a Comfortable Posture. There is no specific posture for meditation. You can sit any way in which you feel comfortable and relaxed.
Monitor your Breathing
Take deep breathes at the start. Observe your breathing Pattern. Focus on your body when you inhale or exhale.
Empty Your Mind and focus at one point. Focus on your body or breaths and avoid random thoughts. If you mind distracts, try repeating affirmations.
Visualize beautiful sceneries, events or the moments of happiness. Visualization is also a strong technique in the Law of Attraction. You can attract prosperity, happiness, freedom and Abundance by visualizing yourself as you have it all.
Meditation is a powerful exercise for the mind and soul. Once you have made meditation a part of your daily routine. You will find it more relaxing and want to spend more time in meditation. It helps you to awaken your chakras. The deeper level of meditations will help you to develop physic abilities and supernatural powers such as telekinesis, telepathy, Clairvoyance, Clairaudient, remote viewing, healing abilities and much more.